Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Adley's Letter 2 MTC



Mom...your letters are starting to sound like Shawn's! Haha.

Everything is so good here. I am learning about charity and I have so many sisters and elders that I just love here. I play basketball with all the elders and my companion and it is so fun! I am getting really good! Our volleyball team is SWEET. Elder T. and I beast up the nets and Sister M.  never misses a serve. THE MTC is beautiful. Everyone in my district is so sick of it, but I love it. I have never felt the spirit so strongly.

I have never felt the love of Christ so much. I am coming to know my savior more and more every day. I want to know who this perfect man was, and I want to be just like him. I am giving up all I can to know him, and I am filling his love so strongly. I don't know how I could have lived without this love my whole life. This is where I am supposed to be. I am so GRATEFUL the Lord allowed me to be out here.

Mom the church is true.

My companion and I were teaching our new investigator Adam about Joseph Smith and I have been trying so hard to know if he was a true prophet and as we bore our testimonies to him I KNEW IT.  Mom, everyone that can NEEDS to go on a mission. They have to have this level of conversion, it is the most desirable fruit I have ever tasted and I love my Savior. We are teaching Eszter as well, but we get to teach her in English, thank goodness! The spirit teaches me what to say, it is the most incredible thing, and whenever I bear my testimony of the Saviors for someone it is not me. Mom the Lord speaks through me. I have NEVER felt this before. Everyone must have this love! Sorry, I'll stop preaching, but it is so good here.

I am so grateful Adrienne and Thomas are getting along. I have been praying for that. One of our devotionals was on how the Lord would take care of our families, I love him. We also heard David A. Bednar speak on the attributes of Christ. Mom this is the BEST talk I have ever heard and it has changed me! I talk to EVERYONE. I see them as equals, I am not intimidated and people love me?!?!?!?!? The Lord is teaching me to be Charitable.

I pray for you all too. Mom we can be together forever! How beautiful. The Lord is so good. I wish I could tell you that in person. The Hungarian mission is growing, FAST. They have more sisters here than there. I am so excited. I cannot wait to share this message with them. IF you can get the family on a mission they are safe! You are so wonderful for teaching me. I am so lucky to have you as a mom.

Alright, now the funny stuff:
 1. my eyelids are chaffing.
2. Random nosebleed in the temple...that was slightly less humorous.
3. My companion is so good, and kind, I wish you could meet here.
4. Sister R. got a whole package of German sweets- one of them is called the happy hippo and it is ADORABLE, I am saving it for a not-so-happy-hippo day.
5. PETER AND ADRIENNE. I HAVE NEVER LAUGHED SO HARD AT LETTERS. I tried to explain Peter's letter to someone and they thought it was the weirdest, funniest thing in the world.
6. Every night my 6 companions gather around and I tell stories of the farm. They love hearing about the farm- could you send some pictures? Also I need some pictures of my family, my patriarchal blessing, and some family history stories for Hungary- family is pretty big over there. ( Don't worry though if you can't, I can draw)
7. Miss you guys. I pray for you.
8. What happened to dad? Is he still doing okay?
9. I sent a letter to Catniss, please make sure she gets it.

alright, I need to go. Here are some pictures of P-day with my wonderful Companion...and my nose bleeding. enjoy. I love you mom.

szeretett,
Fowers Nover



No comments:

Post a Comment